For our Client we are looking for JAVA Developer
Rate: 800-880 PLN net/MD (B2B)
Location: Warsaw (partially remote work possible after onboarding)
Business field: lottery, R&D
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer-related field is required.
- 4+ years of software development experience involving Java and JEE technologies, implementing enterprise solutions released into a production environment.
- Demonstrated OOP/D skills and comfort implementing Java-based web solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD process (jenkins/ansible/puppet)
- Experience with Intellij/Eclipse development environments
- Experience with SQL(DB2/Oracle)
- Ability to balance priorities and work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Strong judgment, issues management and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to work as part of an interactive, collaborative team as well as independently.
- Fluent English
Experience/expertise with the following technologies:
- REST Web Services
- Multi-threaded/Concurrency Java
- Apache Camel
- Design and develop business functionalities to extend existing Interactive solution.
- Contribute to all aspects of project delivery, including creating functional specifications, technical architectures, and external interfaces.
- Design solution that is robust, reliable and scalable to serve thousands of virtual users at the same time.
- Provide support and maintenance duties for web applications
- duration of the project: min. 6 months, with the possibility of extension
- full-time engagement (40 hours per week)
- short, 14-day invoice payment date
- Multisport card
- private medical care at PZU Życie